Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who said being dramatic needs composure
















AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!IM LEAVINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!...tomorrow...........IM GUNNAA MIS MY BITCHES AND SLUT AND WHORE AND BASTARDS AND DRAGS AND GAYS AND....................ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!





I HATE IT WHEN ITS JUST THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE!...im gunna miss ue guys so much...ue all made me the person,the HAAPPY-GO-LUCKY-DRAG THAT I AM TODAE!awwww...each single one of ue made me realise the colours i had inside of me...aww...espescially,XING CHEN!haha...she made me the gay i am todae!hehee.....than theres my girl...FEE!..babe...at this age..all we youngsters were suppose to be cluless to this awful world..but...my eyes really opened up...theres more to life that drama and explosions...even in the shitest situations...i found out that..we can always forgive and forget..or forgive and regret..or...forget and fuck off!..haha...yesterdae was the MOTHERRRRRRRRF***!haha in a good way...its started out at the skatepark....ended wif the skatepark...haha..haha.....AICCCHIIIT!...ue sick bastard!..haha...uer awesome...i think the best word to describe you is ''maray marape!''hahaha...aww..im gunaa miss ue guys..i know that a guy called FEY was there..then nadia then her boyfriend..i think..aslam or something....haha...the day at east coast park..haha..so much drama..haha...and puking!..BEST CNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....after that dae..there came when we had to sleep..but i couldnt...soo...i slept in the bus..for awhile anywaes...than....we stoped near aichits area...than i walked stright to my bus stop...hahaha...i had to pee so bad..than i went to clark quay...to pee..haha....after that..i went to the riverside....i just felt so....RELAXED...CALM...I FELT THE ESSENCE OF SINGAPORE DISSLOVING INTO ME....i knw..its sounds weird...haha..but its so true..its was lik..7,8 am in the morning...a beautiful morning..i drew the river..i smelt the air...and...there...right there..i made i bound with my home country...that essence will always be in me...ALWAYS SINGAPOREN..aww...ill miss ue guys...so much..sorrwee if i didnt put uer name or event here babes nd dudes!...haha..










LOVE YOU ALWAYS!,





Ms Morphine

No comments: